Click here for the beginning of my story.

If you like what you read here, please share this blog with your friends on Facebook and Twitter (on the sidebar and at the bottom of each post.) Thanks!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Interview with The Catholic Sojourner on SiriusXM Radio


This morning at 7:20am EST, I was featured as a guest on The Catholic Channel's "Seize the Day" live show with Gus Lloyd. I would have posted about this beforehand, but the plans were not finalized until last night. I will try to obtain an audio link to post here.

It was difficult to summarize my entire conversion journey in 10-15 minutes, but Gus did a great job with the questions in keeping the story moving along.

Thank you to SiriusXM for the invitation.

I would again like to invite anyone who is visiting here who has questions about my journey, or about the Catholic Faith in general, to contact me. I will respond to every email and offer whatever answers, resources and prayers that I can.

God bless you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your story truly blessed me. It could be my own but when I joined RCIA and went through the first Rite of Acceptance, my husband wrote me a 3 page letter telling me basically our marriage of 32 years would be over if I continued. I felt the Lord speak to me and tell me to "wait out of holy obedience and He would speak to my husband in those places no man can speak to." I am still at that place where I read the books, articles and even go to Mass occasionally. I have read "Dark Night of the Soul" and "Born Fundamentalist, Born Again Catholic." I have also read "Rome Sweet Home" and the "Surprised by Truth" books. I used to avidly watch EWTN but the conflict was too much. I get The Journey Home newsletter and emails which is where I read your story. I still have hope that I will be able to enter fully into the One True Church. Appreciate all prayers.

thereluctantroad said...

While I was a student at Southern Baptist seminary I crept into Holy Spirit church too! I withdrew from seminary 4 days later. Cool to see similar stories.